Natural Substance Sensitivity Test | Nutrition That Kills Cancer Cells
Targeted Cancer Treatment | Sensitivity Cancer Test
Cells found from within the adipose tissue:
- Adult autologous stem cells (Mesenchymal)
- Endothelial Cells
- Growth Factors
- Pre-adipocytes cells
- Smooth muscle cells
Cells found from within the blood vessels collected
- B&T cells
- Hematopoietic stem cells Endothelial progenitor cells
- Mast Cells
- Natural killer (NK) cells
Adipose Stem Cells: Our Process:
Our technology process yields SVF which is a functionally diverse population of adipose stem cells that is believed to be synergistic and able to communicate with other cells in their local environment.
Ultrasonic Cavitation Separation Process:
- Clean/Safe – no animal products or enzymes
- Efficient– complete time 30 – 40 minutes with cell counting
- High number of SVF
- Extra cellular matrix present which aids in the regenerative process
- Can be applied to a variety of diseases
Indirect UltraSonic Cavitation is our developed adipose stem cell technology
- Prior to ultrasonic process fat cells can be clearly seen in the lipo- aspirate. The cell membrane’s are clearly defined.
- Fixed ultrasonic amplitude/power causes oscillations within the cell, causing the contents of the Adipose cell to emulsify. Continued exposure also causes the Adipose cell membrane to rupture.
- Further processing causes the emulsifications of the fats and water content to occur. temp checking at this stage is very important.
- Homogenization of the Adipose tissue has occurred and after certain steps separation of regenerative cell pool is achieved.
Adipose Stem Cells: What You Get
Here you will see highlighted mesenchymal stem cells in a portion of fat tissue. The stem cells are the bright white small cells in between the large blue coloured Adipose cells (fat cells)Normally the cell concentration is similar in healthy adults, a possible cause in slight variations in numbers could be the actual size of the fat cells from an individual. They could be larger in size occupying more of the volume of extracted material. After our ultrasonic cavitation process the fat cells are removed. This is made possible by using centrifuge process, by which the density of components cause layering. This then allows us to selectively collect or dispose of a portion of the material.
The Adipose Stem cells which are in the SVF layer are collected along with the Extra-cellular matrix which is labelled as the Aqueous layer in the diagram. This is now ready for cell analysis and preparation for use / storage.
Adipose stem cell therapy
Our process general will produce a higher number of cells compared to processes which use enzyme or chemical processes. This can be due to the fact we maintain a more complete cell composition, as we do not require to wash the added chemical or enzymes out of the sample. Our process is 100% free from additives and uses only mechanical methods of separation.
Average number of Adipose stem cells extracted:
- Average amount of fat tissue used: 150cc
- Average number of cells per cc = 9-12,000,000 cells
Total number of cells: 1.35-1.8 Billion cells
General usage of 1.8 Billion cells:
- 2 x IV infusions of 300,000,000 cells
- 1 x local injection of 200,000,000 cells
- 4 x cryo storage of 250,000,000 cells